We are looking for a Trades Assistant to join this stable and growing company located near the CBD
- Immediate start
- Competitve salary
- Overtime is available
Established in 2004, this Australian owned company who specialise in Mechanical and Electrical services within the HVAC service industry is continuing to grow. It’s due to the growth that they are seeking an experienced Trades Assistant.
The company has an impressive portfolio of clients in the commercial sector, many of the jobs are project based and not too far from the CBD, which is where the office is based.
The role includes:-
- Assisting qualified tradesmen in all aspects of the job
- Travelling in a company vehicle to work sites
- Working in both a team and independently when required
- Delivering a high-quality standard of work
You will have a great desire to learn new skills and try your hand at all the tasks that are given to you. Along with the assistance with highly qualified tradesmen you can start to gain the skills needed to become a top tradesman.
What you’ll need to succeed if you are experienced are:-
- White Card
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A positive attitude and genuine commitment to grow, learn and make a difference
- Willingness to commit to a long-term perm position
What you’ll get in return
- Working for a company who is well respected and has a great name in the industry
- Full time hours and an opportunity to obtain overtime
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- Competitive salary and a good culture
The right candidate will ideally be experienced in Mechanical, or we would look at an inexperienced person who has an aptitude towards technical or electrical.
If this role interests you, please send your resume to Sue Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org.