Our Recruitment Services
Management & Executive – Accounting & Finance – Sales & Marketing – Procurement – Human Resources – PA & Secretarial – Project Management – MD, CEO, CFO – Supply Chain
When you engage with SMS Professional, you will speak with a professional, mature minded expert, someone who understands the market and the needs of the clients. We are skilled in offering information on market salaries, the current job market in general and advising on the right methodology of recruitment. We work with SMEs through to large multinational companies, in varied industries. We have access to candidates and use ‘Best Practise’ recruitment procedures.
- We take a sound job brief from you face to face, to ensure we fully understand the role, challenges and highlights within it, company/position history and the environment
- A job description is put together, and searches and advertising is conducted along with liaising with colleagues and networks, so the net is spread far and wide to find the most suitable candidate, leaving no stone unturned
- We conduct an extensive telephone screening to any prospective candidate followed by a comprehensive face-to-face interview
- Comprehensive reference checking is conducted to validate authenticity, capabilities, strengths & weaknesses and previous behaviours
- Only suitable candidates are selected, and a shortlist of a maximum of 3 are put forward to you once all appropriate checks are completed
- Additional skills and psychological assessments can also be conducted (an additional cost applies)
- All client interviews are organised and confirmed by us and feedback is taken from both parties
- The offer is made by us, and we also handle all negotiations on your behalf
- Once the candidate has accepted the formal job offer, we will advise all unsuccessful candidates promptly and professionally
- Once the candidate starts in the role, we will touch base in the first 3 months with you and your new employee to assist with the smooth transition into their new role with you
Temporary Recruitment follows the same qualification of credentials, but has a much faster turnaround to start in the role, they are job-ready to go!
PEOPLE & CULTURE
Mentoring – Staff Selection – Recruitment – Probation Management – Performance – Job Descriptions – Relationships and Team Culture
Our role is to find the most appropriate candidate for our client, this means we are looking for the right skills, previous experience, presentation and the person who is the right fit for an organisation. The client pays us for working hard on matching the criteria they are looking for, we make it our business to ensure we have a good understanding on who they are looking for in their vacant position.
We would like to have an open and honest relationship with you and want to ensure that your experience is a positive one when dealing with us. You will deal directly with us and only with the client upon interview.
We have an established relationship with the client and are often in a better position to represent you to our clients than you doing it alone and it is beneficial on both sides to have us as the middle man so to speak when wanting to ask certain questions or know more about the company or role. It is really important to develop a positive relationship with the agency, as the role you may have applied for may not be quite suitable, but another one may.
- We will always have honest and ethical communications with you
- We will be confidential with your information and will not disclose information without your prior permission
- We will represent you in a professional manner
- We will return your phone calls and respond to your correspondence in a timely manner
- We will provide constructive feedback
- We will negotiate on your behalf if required
- We will assist with advising on improvements in interviewing techniques, resume formatting etc when required
- Once placed in roles we will communicate with you to ensure the settling in process is smooth and what was expected