This is a rare opportunity to join the SMS Professional Temp team, working your own hours from your own home, using your own PC, headset and 2nd screen in this multi-tasking coordinating position.
· Work from home
· Temp work
· Flexible hours
Working your own hours, from your own home, there are not many roles like this one. In this position you will be required to provide your own laptop and 2nd screen. The position will see you accurately gathering information from patients and clients.
The duties include:-
· Taking inbound calls and inputting accurate data into a database
· Providing high-level customer service to clients and patients.
· Providing administrative support to emergency medicine specialists and management team.
· Liaising professionally with all health care professionals including Pharmacies; GPs; Hospitals; Schools; Aged care facilities etc.
· Provide high level of support to the Shift Manager on duty.
· Follow company protocol and standards when dealing with customers.
· Maintain and project the Company’s professional reputation.
· Completion of reports
· Attending and participating in meetings as required
· Identifying and interpreting appropriate sources of information, to provide appropriate outcomes
The right person will have the following skills:-
· Strong customer service focus and an enthusiastic nature, with a positive and resilient outlook.
· Excellent computer skills with ability to manage multiple applications at the same time.
· Very clear & direct verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and problem solve.
· This is open 24 hours per day 7 days per week
· Be willing to develop and apply new skills
· Support culture of quality customer service in the organisation
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the services provided and relay to clients & patients
· Strong attention to detail and methodical in approach.
· Reliable, trustworthy and honest in all interactions with clients and colleagues.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org