This is a rare opportunity to work for this great building/construction company located in Norwest Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm!
- 25 hours per week
- Parking Provided
- Work close to home
We are looking for a hard working, capable and focused person, to work 25 hours per week. This role is 5 days per week and is a fabulous opportunity to become part of a sought after company that really looks after their employees.
You will assist the Marketing Managers and Sales Consultants with their campaigns, open homes, expos and general advertising.
This position includes, but is not limited to:-
- Generation and distribution of Weekly Sales Reports
- Monthly Sales Reports
- Co-ordination of the MHE Expos including preparing items required for each Expo
- Co-ordination of supplies, balloons, helium, collateral, stationery and other items required by Sales Consultants
- Follow up on estate maintenance issues that have been noted on the Consultants Weekly Reports
- Sales / pricing analysis of the market as required
- Update Open Home Schedules
- Assist with the coordination of the install and removal of furniture
- Coordination, Install and removal with Signs
- Update open homes listings with opening days/times in Property base.
- Arrange internal and external photography and coordinate access with Sales or Construction.
- Assist with social media updates.
- Assist with changes/updates on real estate portals
- Company website assistance with updates as required
- Manage electronic boards which are located inside sales centres for marketing purposes.
- Co-ordinate and manage stock levels of balloons, helium, brochures and other various items for the sales team
- Visit sales centres to inspect presentation status
- Maintain the marketing collateral within Norwest head office to ensure all collateral is current and dispose of out-of-date material
- Issue of stock reports each week to sales team
- Maintaining a signage stock register for each estate.
The successful candidate will have:-
- Strong computer skills: word, excel, outlook
- Previous experience using CRM systems
- Confidence with the use of social media
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- The ability to think outside the box and be solutions orientated
- The ability to be a strong team player
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management
- Be flexible to visit sales centres, events or expos as required
- A friendly, happy and positive demeanour
The hours are from 9am to 3pm, 5 days per week, there may be a need to attend Expos from time to time and the hours may increase a little in time.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your resume to Sue Lamb at email@example.com.