Work close to home using your previous industry experience in FMCG or Logistics working for this Global ASX listed company in the Logistics team
- Immediate start
- $60K + Super
As the Logistics Administrator you will be required to consult and liaise with internal staff and the wider operations team, responsible for the Administration of Logistics tasks which include invoicing and online transport bookings.
The role will see you will optimise Logistics operations through SAP, SDS and online transport booking services.
- Ensure the Logistics business is supported
- Scan and maintain PODs on Teams daily
- Online Transport bookings for finished goods
- Meet invoicing and receipting requirements for effective storage & despatch of Finished goods.
- Ensure all data is entered correctly into SAP
- While being provided a company laptop and phone, support and maintain SAP tasks across multiple operation sites within the Business Unit.
- Experience in an Administration role in an FMCG, Manufacturing, Logistics/ Supply Chain operations or Office Administration
- Basic understanding of SAP or D365 (desirable not essential)
- Strong Administrative skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to effectively manage business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Basic MS Office ability. Specifically, to read and update spreadsheets, follow up on emails etc.
- Strong ability to follow processes.
- Organisation skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in all interactions & commitments
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- MS office
- Online booking (preferred not Essential)
- SAP exposure
- Working in a team
If this role sounds perfect for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.