IT Support Junior – Filled 18/2/2018
Location : Penrith NSW
This well known company located in Penrith is seeking an entry level IT Support person to join them for a 1 year period with the ability to turn into 2 years. It suits someone who has recently completed Higher Education in Computer Software and or Software discipline, who wants a kick start for their career.
Reporting To: IT Projects Manager Department: IT Purpose: To assist in the support of the Companies IT systems & resources the role will include:
- Network support and maintenance
- Hardware and software support and maintenance
- Training users
- System Software development and utilization
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Systems Administration
- Perform hardware and software maintenance to the computer systems both internal and external, including upgrades, installations and repairs.
- Monitor new hardware and software implemented.
- Maintain the call log on all requests for assistance.
- Ensure the companies network resources are functioning as per expected and new users have the required resources and security to successfully engage in their role.
- Identify improvements to the current processes and assist with developing solutions to better enhance these processes through electronic means ie. simplifying the business processes and software
- Ensure the company’s IT infrastructure is operating smoothly on a day to day basis.
- Provide technical support/training to staff where IT systems are involved
- Monitor the resolution of user issues/problems.
- Monitor staff satisfaction with resolutions. (monthly call report)
- Research and outsource any activities relating to IT that cannot be completed in-house.
This is a great opportunity to put what you know into practise, if you feel you have what it takes please send your resume.
Job Type: Full-time