Field Sales Manager
$100K + Car + Bonus
Reporting directly to the National Sales manager and having a team of approximately 18 reporting to you, this role sees you manage the national region of clients through the Field Sales Teams and directly. You will be instrumental in conducting face to face calls and continued growth of the accounts across the board.
In this role you will:-
- Manage, lead and develop the team
- Be the go to person and trouble shoot
- Implement incentive programs
- Assist the Nat. Sales manager in all aspects
- Identify and manage behavioural issues
- Conduct regular team meetings ensuring everyone is striving to obtain the best possible outcomes
- Analyse and interpret market data
- Demonstrate leadership of the brand and product
- Negotiate client commitments and new business opportunities
- Direct the workflow practises of the field team
The company has a reputation for high quality and affordable products, which can be located in Bunnings, Big W and other major and smaller retail outlets.
This position will offer a competitive salary, including a car and bonuses. The company is very family orientated, driven to achieve the best results and remain competitive in the market.
If you are looking for a move and have a proven strong sales background, have preferably dealt with the same if not similar companies and don’t have a problem being hands on, please send your resume to Sue Lamb at email@example.com