Digital Marketing Manager P/T – Filled Jan 2018
This is a rare opportunity to work during school hours, close to home, near Windsor. The hours are quite flexible, full or part time working for this well established company.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager this position involves taking the digital marketing space to new heights. The company is very retail based and supply to some of the big players in the industry. The position requires a strategic and experienced digital marketer and the role will involve the following:-
- creating digital marketing campaigns for online channels like websites and apps
- writing content for websites and tracking the overall success of hit rates etc
- making information and advertising more interactive
- using data from web tracking tools like Google Analytics to check the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- tracking the success of your marketing campaigns and presenting your findings to management
- using techniques like search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- streamlining the current processes and the use of web agencies
- putting proposals together, measuring business growth and tracking
- tracking of the the corporate website for 2 businesses in Australia and NZ
The right person will have a minimum of 5 years previous experience, you will have been involved in special project work previously and will be able to work unsupervised. if you have been part of the corporate world and are now looking to work less hours, closer to home for a medium sized business, this could be the perfect role for you.