Accounts Receivable Clerk – Filled Jan 2018
One of the largest Australian owned building supplies company has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Officer to join their stable, busy team.
The role requires you to:-
- Liaise & build positive relationships with suppliers & sales teams
- Allocations of payments
- Phone collections of outstanding accounts
- Analyse overdue accounts
- Conduct credit checks
- Maintain relevant general ledger entries
- Preparation of month end reporting
- Perform all general operations of the Accounts Receivable function
The ideal candidate will have had a background in Credit Management, you will display commitment to prior roles, show your success in collecting monies lowering the DSOs and must have contracts experience in the building industry.
You will be able to work within a team and autonomously, have excellent communication skills and a background in the building industry will be looked at favourably but is not essential.