This stable, well respected company located in the Norwest location is seeking an entry level IT Support person to join them. The ideal person will have completed their Higher Education in Computer Software and or Software discipline, who wants a kick start for their career.
Reporting To: IT Projects Manager Department: IT Purpose: To assist in the support of the Companies IT systems & resources the role will include:
- Network support and maintenance
- Hardware and software support and maintenance
- Training users
- System Software development and utilization
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Systems Administration
- Perform hardware and software maintenance to the computer systems both internal and external, including upgrades, installations and repairs.
- Monitor new hardware and software implemented.
- Maintain the call log on all requests for assistance.
- Ensure the companies network resources are functioning as per expected and new users have the required resources and security to successfully engage in their role.
- Identify improvements to the current processes and assist with developing solutions to better enhance these processes through electronic means ie. simplifying the business processes and software
- Ensure the company’s IT infrastructure is operating smoothly on a day to day basis.
- Provide technical support/training to staff where IT systems are involved
- Monitor the resolution of user issues/problems.
- Monitor staff satisfaction with resolutions. (monthly call report)
- Research and outsource any activities relating to IT that cannot be completed
This is a great opportunity to put what you know into practise, if you feel you have what it takes please send your resume to email@example.com