ASX Listed Growing Business
- On Site Parking
- Supportive Team
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is keen to provide reliable and solid service to our growing customer base. As the Customer Service Officer, you will be required to provide reliable and solid service to internal and external stakeholders while building relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
In this role, you will encompass delivering excellence in customer service through prompt and accurate processing of orders and enquiries via inbound calls and email.
This role is a full-time, 6-month opportunity (with the possibility of extension) in Wetherill Park.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- A customer focus to ensure you always have the customers’ needs front of mind
- Experience in a B2B/ B2C or other Call Centre environments
- Proven experience in a customer-centric role
- Well developed relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously when needed and within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Experience with customer support software (i.e., Pronto, D365, Zendesk, Team Support, Jira Service Desk)
- Experience in handling large numbers of inbound calls and emails
If this role sounds perfect for you, please send your resume to Matthew Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org.